About the Mäder Group :
Cohesion, group work and a discussion at every level. No a priori or prejudices: it is what allows us to take the lead and to innovate.
Innovation for composites
With the support of its internal laboratories (6 dedicated R&D laboratories, one analysis laboratory), by setting up Research and Development with top-rank European structures (universities, companies, etc.) and by taking an active part, via its French innovation unit, in competitiveness cluster projects, the Mäder Group is constantly developing new products and services in the field of composites, satisfying the requirements of market players from both a technical and environmental standpoint.
Innovation exists and is evidenced in each of the three major composites products families through concrete achievements :
Special composite coatings
More about Mäder :
- over 10 % of total sales is devoted to R&D
- more than 100 people devoted to Research, around 16% of its headcount
- 8 paint development laboratories
- 4 resin and composites development laboratories (3 in Switzerland, 1 in France).
- the setup of partnerships with the French national research agency, the CNRS, on fundamental research subjects.