Mäder, innovative solutions for high temperature applications
Mäder has a strong experience in heat resistant coatings for heating equipment such as stoves & fireplaces.
• Large product range covering both casing & heating units with excellent resistance from 300 to 650°C
• High corrosion and humidity resistance
• No smoke or odor generation during the first heating
• Suitable with various surface preparations: smooth, sandblasted, phosphated…
• Black and grey color shades available, specific color upon request
• Touch-up pen and Aerosol repair kits available
Our coatings are adaptable to meet specific customer requirements: mono or bi-component, water or solvent based, specific surface preparation, air or oven-drying…
Please contact us for any inquiry.
Do you need a Material Safety Data Sheet? Log in using the link below: